Serenity Choice™ Pro Industry
Noise at work can cause hearing damage that is permanent and disabling. Noise can also interfere with communications and make warnings harder to hear. It can also reduce a person’s awareness of his or her surroundings. All these factors can lead to significant safety risks.
Serenity Choice Pro Industry (filters KI 20 / 25 / 30) is a reusable hearing protection system designed as Personal Protection Equipment for noisy working environments.
While with other hearing protection the environment can sound muffled and unnatural, the Serenity Choice product offers a natural sound. It uses advanced mesh filter technology that provides an air passage to the ear, minimizing the occlusion effect while keeping the ear ventilated.
Attenuation of Noise:
- Custom: 22 – 30 SNR
- Generic: 22 – 24 SNR
Please click here for the full overview of Noise Attenuation levels
- Lets the ear breathe
- Natural sound, maintains spatiality
- Completely passive, no electronics or batteries
- Generic available in four sizes (S, M, L, XL)
- Custom available in 2 form factors and 2 materials
- Does not interfere when worn under headsets or safety helmets
- All filters are 100% acoustically tested
- Certified to CE and ANSI standard
Areas of application
- Noisy industrial environments
- Construction sites and production halls
- Metal and glass processing
Does this product interest you?
SERENITY CHOICE PRO INDUSTRY