Instead of a boom microphone, Primero DPC+ employs a miniature microphone built into the earJack and an innovative signal processing algorithm that picks up the user’s voice from inside the auditory canal. The result? The user can have a normal radio communication even in noise environments of up to 115 dB (comparable to the level of a rock concert).
Thanks to Primero DPC+’s noise-level-dependent attenuation, the user is protected according to the current noise level in the environment. This guarantees natural hearing at quieter times as well.
- High-noise headset with level-dependent protection
- Automatic attenuation of all harmful noises including 'impulse' noises (e.g. shots)
- Transmits only speech signals, not ambient noises
- Natural hearing in quiet environments (with adjustable volume for ambient noise)
- Custom-molded eShells
- Fully modular (simply click out eShells and use with another Phonak Serenity System)